I feel as fucking useless as a white fucking crayon
u just gotta find someone who prefers black paper my friend
That’s deep bro
You’ve never drawn with a white crayon and painted over it with watercolour?
White crayons are awesome!
- child I am babysitting: How do you get grownup teeth?
- me: You lose your baby teeth
- child I am babysitting: they fall out!?
- me: they fall out
- child I am babysitting: do you still have your baby eyes?
- child I am babysitting: or did they fall out
- me: you keep the same eyes all your life
- child I am babysitting: *touches eyes* whoa
- Comic Con: knock knock
- Me: who's there
- Comic Con: not you lol
Imagine having braces during the apocalypse. no one can take your braces off. And you just have to accept that you’ll have braces forever.
i want a novel focused around a character with braces during the apocalypse and the entire plot of the story revolves around their search for an orthodontist who is still alive and they sort of accidentally save the world in the process
Titled: Brace for It.
when two of ur friends are closer to each other than they are to u
i secretly like getting assigned seats in school because it takes away that awkward “i have no friends in this class where the fuck am i gonna sit” factor